Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Goals

When running a business, what is more important than your goals? Nothing!

Your goals for yourself, your employees and your productivity are the central driving force behind your success. After all, your future vision and dream is a compilation of all your smaller goals.

And, consistently making new goals daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly will help you reach your original business dream.

What are YOUR goals for today?

Goals via 40Billion: http://www.40billion.com/post/15050

2 comments:

  1. Please explain why my name is on this blog site.
    Wayne Kehl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Kehl

    I'm not familiar with who you are, I don't know why your name is on this blog. This is a personal blog that my sales reps and people I communicate with read every once in a while, but its more for me to put my thoughts out there. I'm just as confused as you are. I actually don't see your name anywhere on here, so I'm confused about that as well. Anyway I wish you the best and hope all is well.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete