The process of using questions until you know exactly why a future customer will buy.
Why Is It Necessary?
- To qualify a future customer
- To understand the business reason they will buy from you
- Asking too many 1st level questions
- Skipping question levels
- Closing too soon
Three Keys To Success
- Use all three types of questions to build the hot button
- Keep 1st level questions short
- Use open-ended questions to find needs; close-ended questions to confirm needs
How Do You Handle The Needs Analysis?
- Familiarize (1st level)
- Find Needs (open-ended)
- Confirm Needs (close-ended)