Thursday, May 2, 2013

Brett Siler's Positive Attitude

What Is A Positive Attitude?
The belief that one can increase achievement through optimistic thought processes

Why Is A Positive Attitude Necessary?
  • You transfer emotion to others 
  • Makes the job way more fun
  • Positive people are more successful
Common Mistakes
  • Negative self-talk
  • Bad habits
  • Acting on negative feelings
Three Keys To Success
  1. Choose positive self-talk daily
  2. Replace bad habits with a good habit 
  3. Change your physiology
How Do You Cultivate A Positive Attitude Every Day?

Choose Positive Self-Talk
  • Every no gets me closer to a yes
  • It's like me to hit my goals
  • I finish strong 
  • I will act now
  • If it's going to be, it's up to me!
Replace Bad Habits
  • I will follow-up with every referral 
  • I will ask for referrals on every call
  • I will take great notes!
Change Your Physiology
  • Laugh out loud for no reason 
  • Smile every hour on the hour
  • Rub your hands together fast
  • Take three deep breaths 
  • Shout an exuberant "Yes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment