Using tie down questions to move the customer into the strongest close possible.
Why Is It Necessary?
- Ensures the customer is certain about signing
- It reduces cancellation rate
- Gets a customer excited about signing
- Closing too fast
- Not asking the right questions
- Failing to solidify the sale after they sign
Three Keys To Success
- Ask the right tie-down questions
- Actively listen to your customer
- Spotlight the primary and secondary benefit
Anchoring The Sale Through Questioning
- Compare services
- Spotlight Primary and Secondary benefits
- Ask 3 tie-down questions
- Close the sale!
- Solidify the sale