Creating Personal Relationships is the act of building rapport with your customer within the first 30 seconds of meeting them.
Why Is CPR Necessary?
- First step in developing trust with your customer
- Helps to shift you from "salesperson and customer" to "peer to peer"
- You elicit referrals and more business
- Poor eye contact with your customer
- Interrupting your customer while they are speaking
- Elaborating to much
Three Keys to Success
- Connect with your customer on a personal level
- Show an interest in who your customer is
- Listen to what your customer is saying while they are speaking
How Do You Create Personal Relationships?
- Make eye contact
- Always dress to success
- Be prepared
- Share a personal story
- Ask about F.O.R.D. (Family, Occupation, Recreation, and Dreams)
- Notice things about your customer
- Do not Judge!