A logical step-by-step process that assumes the customer is buying.
Why Is This Necessary?
- To help the prospect make a smart decision
- It's the next logical step in the conversation
- The customer rarely says "sign me up"
- Failing to pull out the service agreement
- Failing to take control of the conversation
- Waiting for a customer to say "I'd like to buy this" or "Sign me up"
Three Keys To Success
- When you ask a question, look down at the Agreement with a pen in hand
- Don't leave until you get three No's
- If you receive a "no" anywhere in the close, present a NEW fact, benefit, implication
What Are The Steps To Close A Customer?
- Explain the way you do business and why everyone loves it
- Conduct the credit check
- Get the service agreement details and make sure to read through the agreement and ask all necessary questions
- Review the service agreement with your customer and go over any questions they may have
- Get the customers signature on the service agreement and all necessary documents
- Solidify the sale